Providing psychotherapy for individual adults, couples, adolescents and children and their parents.
Meetings can take place in the office, on the telephone and on Skype.
Most people experiencing distress in their lives can benefit from depth therapy.
A consultation is the best way of determining if you can benefit.
Some of the serious conditions treated by psychotherapy include:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Marital Issues
- Parenting Support
- Problems in Child and Adolescent Development
- School and Learning Issues
- A Sense of Emptiness and Hopelessness
- Coping with Physical Illness and Aging
- Unresolved Grief and Loss
- Relationship Problems
- Work and Career issues
- Gender and sexuality issues
- Low self esteem
- Self harm
- Difficulty Coping with Feelings or Thoughts
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.